Our devices are valuable to us because of the programs and applications we install on them to perform a wide range of activities and jobs. Most of them communicate with the Internet in some way, which means they are vulnerable to thieves if they have an unaddressed vulnerability. It is critical to keep all programs and applications installed on our devices up to date in order to avoid these vulnerabilities from being exploited.
Equipos con Windows (Microsoft)
- Windows Security keeps you safe.
- How to make automatic updates possible.
- How to Update Windows Drivers.
- How to download and install Office updates.
- Windows Security provides virus and threat protection.
Smartphones and tablets with Android (Google)
- On Android OS devices, how to update applications.
- With Google Play Protect, you’ll have more security against malicious apps.
Smartphones and tablets with iOS (Apple)
- How to keep your iOS apps up to date.
- How to update your app via the App Store.
- How to do an iTunes update.
- An overview of iOS application security.